Amazon Keyword Tracker for Amazon Sellers
Launching products on Amazon become one of the most challenging missions for Amazon sellers.
As an online business that relies on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), finding your product on the search results can be a game changer for your Amazon business.
Beside the option to promote your product in the search results using RB Keyword Promoter, Rank Booster gives you the option to track main keywords and know exactly where your product is located in the search results.
Peter Drucker once said: “If you can’t measure it you can’t manage it”
Using the RB Keyword Tracker for Amazon Products, you can take super high-quality actions for managing your Amazon SEO and Sales
- Adjusting the product’s photos & price when it reaches to the first page
- Creating Keyword Promotions when the SEO is getting lower
- Running a PPC Campaign in order to be shown twice on the first page:
The goal for you is to be shown on the first page as much as possible, now, when you can both measure it and manage it, this task is about to be much easier.
How does it work?
Once you add the information, we make a search every 6-9 hours and searching for your product’s position.
First, you should add the ASIN & the keyword you would like to track to the Keyword Tracker, you can do it here
Choose marketplace, ASIN, and Keyword – Verify the item and click on Save.
That’s it! You have done it! Simple, right?
The product’s position will be tracked from today and on.
It might take up to 24 hours for the first results
Here is how it looks like:
By clicking on View Chart you will see the keyword positions from the day you have added it to the system!
Keyword Tracking Graphs for Amz Sellers
- You can track any product on your account, and it doesn’t matter if it’s your product or your competitor’s product.
- N/A – We check only the first 10 pages, if your product is not on the first 10 pages, you will see “No Data” mark or N/A.
- The keyword Tracker is powered by Quantify Ninja
- We do our best in order to create great products. If you have any feedback, please, let us know