Rank Booster Deals page includes many great filters so you will be able to navigate and find the best products for you.
This article will explain how to use the filters, and the examples will be on US filters, but relevant to all of the countries.
Some filters can be shown only for login members.
For logged in members the Filters bar will be full:
In the filter bar you can choose the country:
- Recently updated – Promotions that sellers bumped to the first pages (usually approved faster)
- Recently added products – Newest first (for older promotions first, you can go to the last page at the bottom)
- Lowest price first – The lowest price first after discount
- Highest Discount first – Promotions with the highest discounts will be shown first
- Original Price, Higher first – Will show the most expensive products first
Instant deals only – Show only promotions that don’t require manual approval from sellers.
Show adult items – All of the adult items are censored as a default, to expose adults items, check the box.
Good to know – it will not show ONLY adult items but will show it in its natural position.
Price Range – Choose the minimum and maximum prices and expose only promotions within that price. You must be logged in to use the price range filter. for Example, this filter will show all of the products that cost a maximum of 2$ after discount.
Discount Range – use the slide bar to choose the discounts you want to see. For example, this filter will show all of the promotions that its discounts between 57%-100%
Search Bar – Search for specific products by keywords
All of the filters require to click on “Search” for processing.
If you think there is a missing filter or anything that can make you feel more comfortable, please let us know.